Change You Can Believe In Is Already Happening!
Seven & a half years!
George Bush has been in office for 7 1/2 years. The first six the economy was fine.
A little over one year ago:
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3) The unemployment rate was 4.5%.
4) The DOW JONES hit a record high — 14,000+
5) American’s were buying new cars, taking cruises and vacations overseas, living large!
But American’s wanted ‘CHANGE’! So, in 2006 they voted in a Democratic Congress & yep — we got ‘CHANGE’ all right!
1) Consumer confidence has plummeted;
2) Gasoline is now over $4 a gallon & climbing;
3) Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase);
4) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $12 trillion dollars & prices are still dropping;
5) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
6) THE DOW is probing another low ~11,300 — $2.5 TRILLION DOLLARS HAS EVAPORATED FROM THEIR STOCKS, BONDS & MUTUAL FUNDS INVESTMENT PORTFOLIOS!
YEP, IN 2006 AMERICA VOTED FOR CHANGE! AND WE GOT IT! A DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS, NANCY PELOSI. HARRY REID.
Now the Democrats’ candidate for president — and the polls say he’s gonna be ‘the man’ — claims he’s gonna really give us change! Just how much more ‘change’ do you think you can stand?
Have a very nice day.
Entry filed under: abc news, ann coulter, bailout, bankruptcy, Barack Obama, Blogroll, cbs news, cnbc, cnn bias, Fannie Mae, finance, fox news, Freddie Mac, glenn beck, humor, Islam, john mccain, life, lou dobbs, Michelle Obama, mortgages, Muslim, New York Times, news, politics, presidential campaign, sarah palin, Uncategorized, William Ayres. Tags: bailout, Barack Obama, change you can believe in, Fannie Mae, gas prices, Michelle Obama, mortgage crisis, news, odinga, politics, Presidential elections, sharia, tax increase, William Ayres.